Saturday, June 6, 2009

For You



I sanded the Sunflower paper and then stamped randomly in Sunflower Ink the vine stamp and a mini flower. I sanded the Hollyhock paper and stamped on of the smaller flowers in Hollyhock randomly, and tied a green ribbon around it lengthwise. Using Colonial White I stamped another mini flower in Sunflower, Garden Green, and Hollyhock, cut out, pierced the centers and put a brad though and glued onto the ribbon. I stamped the "For You" in Hollyhock on Colonial White, cut around it and glued to the front of the card so that it is on both the Sunflower and the Colonial White.



This is another from the Me to You set from Close to My Heart.



Recipe: Stamp Set: Close to My Heart - From Me to You

Paper: Colonial White, Sunflower, Hollyhock

Stamps: Close to My Heart - From Me to You

Ink: Sunflower, Garden Green, Hollyhock

Misc: glue, grosgrain ribbon, brads, small hole punch.


No comments: