Monday, June 8, 2009

June Desktop



This is for the monthly challenge at Digital Scrapbook Pages using the kit provided by Amanda Thordenson



I added in the Red Butterfly's as that was not part of the kit. I wanted the paper under the lyric to be a different than the one provided in the kit so I used my color grabber took and picked up the tan from the rick rack ribbon then used a couple of different overlays to get the finish I wanted.


When I make my desk tops I always add in a poem, quote or lyric. This time I used the lyric from Rascal Flatts "My Wish", and the Font creampuff. The green is picked up from the green diamonds on the middle paper.


Click here for the word art.


Recipe: Digital Set: Thora Garden_Calendar09 from Digital Scrapbook Pages, Valjs Red Reflective Elements Digital Overlays: Cracked Finish, Rainforest.

Font: Creampuff

No comments: