Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday

I used the edge of scissors to score vertical line on the Hollyhock card stock the sanded the cardstock. I stamped a mini flower with Hollyhock ink and pierced the center of the flowers. I wrapped the top of the card stock with a grosgrain ribbon. On the piece of Sunflower card stock I stamped the same flower in Sunflower ink. With Hollyhock ink stamp Happy Birthday and a mini flower on Colonial white and cut out, insert a brad in the center of the mini flower. Cut out another piece of grosgrain ribbon, fold in half and glue behind the Sunflower card stock to create a tab. Glue the mini flower on top.

This is another from the Me to You set from Close to My Heart.


Recipe: Stamp Set: Close to My Heart - From Me to You

Paper: Colonial White, Sunflower, Hollyhock

Stamps: Close to My Heart - From Me to You

Ink: Sunflower, Garden Green, Hollyhock

Misc: glue, grosgrain ribbon, brads, scissors,

No comments: