Monday, June 15, 2009

Just Add Dirt


Over at Plain Digital Wrapper the Monthly Color Challenge is some really bright colors. I was having a hard time scrapping with these colors. After many, many tries I came up with this layout.

We were putting in a new sprinkler line and Izzy decided she needed to help out. She was one dirty little dog by the time she wore out.





I toned down the background papers by using a couple of texture filters and made a couple of ribbons following the tutorial from Everyday Digital Scrapbooking here.

7 Paper
5 Star Wands
3 Labels
3 Arrows
2 Ribbons
1 Rainbow
Click here to get the Summer Time Kit






Click here to get the Summer Time Word's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Jun. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the words. Found you from Creative Hands. Hoping for summer here so I can use some on new photos! LOL Sharon