Thursday, July 9, 2009

Live and Listen

I used Cursive Handwriting Sample for the Week 11 font, printed on copy paper and inked the edges with light blue ink, then taped a blue ribbon folded in half to the back. I used the medium scallop oval punch for the outside of the tab and my Fiskars template to cut out the blue oval. The letters for "live" are punched using the Scrap Essential Alphabet set. The flower stem on the front is attached using pop up dots and the single flowers I used a button then with the pop up dot.

Week 11: Live (front Scripture)

I have two scriptures on the front of this card.

We live by faith and by sight -2 Cornithians 5:7

Let me live that I may praise You - Psalm 119.175





Live( back definition)

1a: to be alive b: to continue alive 2. to keep oneself alive 3. to have home 4. to pass one's life 5. to show great enthusiasm or excitement in life








I used Cursive Handwriting Sample for the scripture and definition, printed on copy paper and inked the edges. Using the corner rounder punch without the guard on I punched the scallop edging. I altered the floral pin and attached to the button with ribbon. I used the Font RomandScr D for the "Listen" on the tab, and cut using a small circle punch. I pulled the ribbon through the button, tied a knot. The floral pin was altered and pushed through the ribbon then attached with a pop up dot.

Week 12: Listen (front Scripture)

Now therefore Listen to me my children for blessed are those who keep my ways
- Proverbs 8:32



Listen (back definition)

1: to pay attention in order to hear
2 : to give head; follow advice



Recipe: Punches: Oval Scallop, corner rounder, circle punches, Scrap Essential Alphabet set,
Ink: light blue, red Fonts: Cursive Handwriting Sample and RomandScr D Misc: Fiskars template, floral pin, buttons, beads, acrylic paint, ribbon, silk flowers, pop up dots, glue

No comments: