Monday, July 13, 2009

Joy and His Presence

For week 15 I use RomanScrD one again but this time I printed it in color on copy paper, inked the edges in black. I used a decorative punch on a turquoise piece of paper. The tab is just a rectangle folded in half and I rounded the corners. "Joy" is stickers, these came from mom so I have no idea who made them.


Week 15: Joy (front Scripture)
Be joyful in hope patient in affliction, faithful in Prayer.
- Rom 12:12



Joy (back definition)
1: a feeling of great pleasure or happiness that comes from success, good fortune, or a sense of well-being
2: something that gives joy


For week 16 I used CK Woodbine as the font, printed on copy paper, and inked the edges in light blue. I punched a border in the light green paper, glued to the side of the card, and punched "presence" in a brighter light green, glued this onto a black base. Since my background paper was busy I punched a few of the branches out of coordinating colors and glued them into the corner.

Week 16: His Presence (front Scripture)
"Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O Lord"
- Psalm 89:15

His Presence (back definition)
1: the fact or state of being present
2: position close to a person
3: a person's appearance
4: something felt or believed to be present.

Recipe: Paper: Scraps of blue, turquoise, black, yellow, light green, light blue, gray, background papers Punches: decorative punch, Scrap Essential Alphabet set, corner rounder, Martha Stewart branch punch Ink: blue, black Fonts: RomansScr D and CK Woodbine Misc: stickers

No comments: