Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Glory and Fruit

Once again I used RomanScr D as the font, printed on copy paper and inked in light glue. Tab is a rectangle folded in half with the corners rounded. I punched "Glory" in light blue paper.

Week 17: Glory (front Scripture)
Ascribe to the Lord the Glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness.
- Psalm 29:2








Glory (back definition)
1a: praise, honor, or distinction given by common consent b: worshipful praise, honor, and thanksgiving
2: the splendor and bliss of heaven





For week 18 I used Michaelmas as the font, printed on copy paper, inked the edges in light green. The leaf border is cut using Design Studio and the Walk in My Garden cartridge. I stamped "Fruit" on white card stock in green and inked the edges in light blue and glued on a precut curvy shape I received from mom. I topped it off with a couple extra floral pins from another project. Click here to go to the post on how I made these.




Week 18: Fruit (front Scripture)
The Fruit of the Spirit is Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-control.
Galatians 5:22-23








Fruit (back definition)
Result product








Recipe: Paper: Scraps of red print two kinds, light blue, dark green, white, and background paper Ink: light blue, light green, Stamps: Studio G Alphabet Stamp Set Series 3 Cricut: Design Studio, Walk in My Garden, Punch: corner rounder Fonts: Roman Scr D, Michaelmas Misc: beads, floral pin, acrylic ink, ribbon, pop up dots.

Once again I have no idea if mom cut the shape with her cricut or used a punch.

No comments: