Saturday, October 10, 2009

Treat Bag

I used Tag, Bags, Boxes and More for the Bag sized at 11.007 x 5.889 in Design Studio so I could fit two of them on my 12x12 mat. Around the bag is a piece of black seam binding with the ends behind the tag. The flower is cut from Graphically Speaking in graduating sizes. There are 9 layers to the flower. I inked each flower with Autumn Terracotta and then Canary. While they were still damp I rolled the edges of the flowers up with a crochet hook. I used a big brad for the flower center, that is embossed with VersaMark ink then gold embossing powder.

The leaf branch is from the Home Accents cartridge cut on light green card stock, inked with Ponderosa Pine and Holly Stickles on top.

The tag is cut using the Accent Essentials cartridge, the edges are inked with Orange and stamped with Happy Halloween in black. I cut a square from the left over pop up dots to use behind the tag.

The cut file is set so that everything can be cut using the baby bug. Click here for the Treat Bag cut file.

Recipe: Paper: Purple, white, yellow card stock; Stamps: Close to My Heart - Say It In Style; Ink: VersaMark Ink, Stampin Up - Black, Close to My Heart - Autumn Terracotta, Ponderosa Pine, Color Box Pigment Ink - Canary, Orange; Misc: large brad, Gold embossing powder, pop up dots, black seam binding, Holly Stickles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Oct. 11, 2009. Thanks again.