Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Son

This is similar to the Daughter layout except I used the star from Indie Art to make a Star Flower. I sponged each star with Color Box ink then used Stickles on each star. The rest of the stars are cut from George and Stand and Salute cartridge. I inked some of them and used stickles on some. Son was cut from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. This is another layout that will can be cut with the 6x12 mat.





Here is a close up of the Star Flower.


Click here for the Son Layout cut file.








Recipe: Paper: Brown, blue and dark blue Cartridges: George, Indi Art, Plantin Schoolbook, Stand and Salute Misc: Colorbox ink cyan, Stickles Waterfall, glue, pop up dots,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Oct. 08, 2009. Thanks again.