Saturday, December 5, 2009

God's Word and Obey

I used Vivaldi for the font as both the scripture and the tab. I used two sizes of the scallop punches for the tab. "God's Word" is printed on white card stock, punched out with the smaller scallop punch and inked in purple. This is layered onto the dark purple card stock. The marque is from mom's stash.


Week 29: God's Word (front Scripture)

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."

Psalm 119:105




The back is blank as I have not figured out what I want on it.
Once again I used Quill for my font on the scripture and definition, printed on copy paper and inked the edges in green. I used Tags, Bags, Boxes and more to cut the tag on white card stock then inked using Distress Ink. I then stamped "Obey" in brown ink. After it was dry I threaded brown ribbon through it and attached a brown button on the tag. I used a decorative punch on the brown and tan striped paper. To finish off the tag I use three buttons on the bottom of the Scripture and Definition.


Week 30: Obey (front Scripture)

"I will obey your law,

for ever and ever."

Psalm 119:44





Obey: (back definition)

1a: to follow the commands or guidance of,

b: to be obedient

2: to act in agreement with



Recipe: Paper: Scraps of white, dark purple, green and tan striped, and background papers. Stamps: Studio G Alphabet Set Upper Case; Ink: purple, green, brown Distress Inks: Peeled paint, Antique Linen; Cricut: Tags, Bags, Boxes and More; Punches: Decorative edges, Scallop punches in two sizes; Misc: brown ribbon, buttons

No comments: