Monday, February 1, 2010

Glitter Heart Card.

Every year I do a 12 Day's of Valentine's for my guys. I make sure they have a little something every day until Valentine's Day, and yes I do know that Valentine's Day is on the 14th. Dawn at Dawns Stamping Thoughts has a tutorial for a Glitter window card. It's super easy to do. I cased her card but converted it to a Design Studio file since I do not have that punch. You could easily adapt this any punch you do have.

I also did not add the Glitter to the whites hearts as this card if for my "Guys" and I didn't want to over do the glitter. I used George for the windows and hearts.


Click here for the cut file.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [01 Feb 02:00pm GMT]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 01, 2010. Thanks again.