Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Father's Day Card - Golfer

Here's my second Father's Day card. I again used the circle card from Wild Card as my base. The golf card is from Paper Dolls for Everyday. I cut this three different time, white, tan and black card stock. The black is my base and I didn't alter it in any way. The white I cut off the seat and around the wheels, and colored in the steering wheel and column. From the tan I cut out the seat. The silver rims I used a circle punch. I colored in the steering wheel by hand. These are pop doted on the black base.

I kept the "Happy Father's Day" side of the card the same as the previous one.


For the inside of the I used the golf ball from the Sports Mania. The golf ball and tee are one cut, I just didn't use the tee. The golfer is also from Sports Mania and I cut him in blue, red, brown, and white. White is my main layer. I cut the baseball cap out of blue, shoes out of brown, shirt out of red and layered them all onto the white cut. I colored the club silver. The blue pants was a separate cut along with the shadow in black.

Recipe: Paper: Golf Card- tan, white, small piece of silver, and black, Golfer- white, blue, red, brown, white card stock for the golf ball, green for the inside of the card, blue for "Happy Father's Day" and white for around " Happy Father's Day", card base was from Old World Stack.
Click here for the cut file.

No comments: