Wednesday, September 8, 2010

5 tags in 5 Days - Day 3

I cut my doily in half to make it appear bigger on my tag. The middle of the tag was going to be covered up anyway and the next larger size doily I had I felt I was going to be cutting to much of it off. The blue flower is Glimmer misted then distressed to tone the blue down.

I used the same cut at the one the front for my background but glimmer misted it. It looks so much better in person. Once again I cut my doily in half to make it appear larger than it really is.
The front of the mini tag is pretty simple. I used my ink pad to color the flowers then used the distress ink to tone it down a bit.
The back of the mini tag.

Recipe:
Paper: Garden Party Stack, LA Creme Stack - Black and White Pattern papers
Ink: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Cricut Cartridges: Accent Essentials, George, Heritage, Home Accents, Tags Bags Boxes and More
Punch: Martha Stewart - Garden Trellis and Butterfly punch
Misc: Glimmer Mist - Jazz Blue and Antique Brass; Stampin Up Pretties Kit -Flowers and half pearls, Pop Up dots, foam tape

No comments: