Friday, September 10, 2010

5 Tags in 5 Days - Day 5

Here is my last tag. I just realized I did not faux stitch around this tag - guess I'll be going back to do that. I used the Itty Bitty Punch in the flower centers under the rhinestones.


I really like the way the Lace Edge Punch goes with the the real lace and keeps the top of the tag from being to bulky.


The "Bear Hug" was a vellum word art. I have know idea where I got this from but I just glued it on to the mini tag.



I have know idea what I will be using my tags for. I do have a couple of charity auctions coming up, maybe I'll donate them.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Garden Party stack, Citrus Stack, Me & My Big Ideas - pink pattern paper; white, orange and kraft cardstock, page from a book
Ink: Distress Ink - Tea dye
Punch: Martha Stewart - Lace Edge Punch; Stampin Up - Itty Bitty Punch
Cricut Cartridges: Accent Essentials, Goerge, Tags Bags, Boxes and More.
Misc: glue, pop up dots, lace, rub on, rhinestones, lace, Vellum sticker

No comments: