Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shades of Orange

Another Halloween Card. I stamped the Skull in pumpkin pie and used clear embossing powder on it. The layers are: Stamped image, orange polka dot paper, dark orange/rust paper embossed with the Tiny Bubbles folder, large polka dot paper, rusty colored cardstock and the orange base.

The size of the stamped images was determined by my stamp and the next two pieces of paper are a 1/4" larger than the previous one.
I again cut a strip of patterned paper and used it on the inside of the card.

I can't believe that I made two cards in a row that I did not use my Cricut on. Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:

Paper: All the paper was from my scrap pile so I'm not sure where it's from.
Ink: Stampin' Up - Pumpkin Pie
Cricut Embossing Folder - Tiny Bubbles
Misc: glue, clear embossing powder.

No comments: