Monday, September 6, 2010

5 Tags in 5 Days - Tag 1

I came across this blog and she was talking about 5 Tags in 5 Day on this blog. There is step by step directions on how to make these. I'm going to use what I have to make the tags and cut my cricut to cut out the embellishment's.


The dark green pearl is one I colored, you can find my tutorial here.



My tags are a bigger than the tags you pick up at the office supply store, but all the cuts can be cut using the 6x12 mat.


Here is the back of the mini tag.


Paper: Kraft Paper, orange card stock, Garden Party Stack, page from a book.
Stamps: Michaels - believe, Unity Stamps - Butterfly Beauty
Ink: Stampin' Up: Black, Melon Mambo Distress Ink: Tea Dye
Cricut Cartridges: George, Home Ascents, Indie Art, Tags Bags Boxes and More
Punches: Martha Stewart - Butterfly
Misc: Clear Embossing powder, white felt, pin, beads, brown marker, button, rhinestones

No comments: