Tuesday, September 7, 2010

5 Tags in 5 Days - Day 2

Even though I cut the "Love" with my cricut I fussy cut to get the three separate layers. The swirl is Glimmer misted after I cut around it. The "LO" is then cut away from the swirls and "VE" and the same thing is done for the "VE"
Here's the back of the tag.
The double mini tag is welded together in Design Studio. I used a rub on for the saying on the mini tag, then lined the other side for journaling.


I really like thses stamps from Unity and had to add them to the backs of the mini tag.






Recipe: Paper: Kraft and white cardstock, Citrus Stack
Stamps: Unity -Butterfly Beauty
Ink: Stampin' Up - Dusty Durango Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Cricut Cartridges: George, Heritage, Home Accents, Tags Bags Boxes and More
Punches: Martha Stewart - Butterfly punch, Floral Lace Edge punch
Misc: Rhinestones Petal, Sva Creative pearls, Petals, white flower pin, pink micro beads, lace, Friendship Quote rub ons, glue Peach Delight Glimmer Mist

1 comment:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Gorgeous, love all the details you put into that little tag!!!