Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wedding Card





This is the Wedding/Anniversary card I made for my monthly swap. It was super easy to make and I got the idea from Robin at My Pink Stamper. The stamp is one I picked up from Michael's when it was on sale. I planned on using it on the Anniversary Card for my hubby, but it went so well with this card I had to use it on the envelope.


Click here for the cut file. The does include the 4.25x5.5 card also.


Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock- white, maroon, gray

Cricut Cartridge: Wedding

Misc: ribbon, glue, pop up dots, pearls

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Wedding, Birthday/Party Theme(s), Mardi Gras/Carnaval Theme post on Sep. 24, 2010. Thanks again.