Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dasher - Day 8

How about and almost Cricut free card! It's impossible for me to not use my Cricut, and the only thing I cut out was the ornament. I did two cards with the same layout and stamp, only changed the ribbon, buttons, and colors.

Here is Card One: I measured my stamp, cut the tan cardstock to the size of the stamp, stamped and clear embossed Dasher.
I punched a piece of the red pattern cardstock, with the scallop punch, for the inside of the card.
Card Two: I changed the colors a bit and used the DCWV cardstock that already has the scallop trim. Instead of ribbon I used yarn.

The inside of Card Two has a piece of the scallop paper as an accent.


Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper:
First Card: Cardstock - Brown, tan, blue, Red Pattern Paper - unknown, Brown Speckled Vellum - Cardmakers Earth Tones Paper pack
Second Card: Cardstock - Brown, White, DCWV Scalloped Red; Pattern Paper - Me & My Big Ideas stack, Brown Speckled Vellum - Cardmakers Earth Tones Paper pack
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Coffee Bean
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Dasher
Cricut Cartridge: Christmas Noel - ornament cut at 1 3/4" using the black out feature.
Punch: Stampin' Up- Scallop Trim Border Punch
Misc: Clear Embossing powder, Maya Road -red and white ribbon, Funky Fibers - blue yarn, button, glue dot, glue

No comments: