Monday, November 1, 2010

Dog Witch.

Here is another layout for the Holiday Sketch Challenge, (I know I'm late but I wanted to get it posted).

The Paper Pups cartridge has the cutest doggie cuts on it. I picked the Dog Witch for this layout. While my oldest son was gone I would dress Izzy up for the current Holiday, take pictures, and send them to him. Last year he was home for Halloween, carving pumpkins, and handing out candy to the kids. I still dress up Izzy - she just can't get a break - and these are the pictures in the layout.
Thanks for stopping by.

Click here for the cut file.

Recipe:

Cricut Cartridges: George, Paper Pups
Paper: Cardstock: Black, yellow, orange, white, brown; Pattern Paper - Background is from Slab III, Purple is from a Cricut Paper Pack, Orange unknown
Misc: Glue, ribbon, Pop up dots

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Halloween post on Nov. 01, 2010. Thanks again.