Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mini Album Wednesday - Family Part Four

Today is part four of the Family Mini Album Wednesday and I'm showing the next three pages.

The photo mat on page eight is on a scalloped border that has another photo mat behind it. Instead of adding a punched label to the front I created my own with the Daisy Fan then added a couple of rhinestones in the center. Rhinestones are also in the center of the black fans.


For page nine I added the owl rubon to the background paper with the couple of labels in the corner. I used the EK Success Wrought Iron Corner punch to accent the photo mat. The photos will tuck under the punched corners to hold it in place.

I did something similar on page ten, except that I have the photo mat tucked into the punched area. I did not glue it down so that the picture can be tucked into the corner.

If you have a question about a certain page just leave a comment and I'll get back to you. Next week I'll be showing the last few pages in the Family Album. Thanks for stopping by.

If you missed the Family Mini Album part one click here.
If you missed the Family Mini Album part two click here.
If you missed the Family Mini Album part three click here.


Recipe: (This is a general listing of the supplies I used)
Paper: Front and Back album paper - My Minds Eye 29th Street market Fresh Outdoors - Spring Green/Sprout; Scrapbook Heaven Kit for the background papers on the pages; DCWV for the cardstock; Sunburn for the accents; Recycled Chipboard for the Individual Pages
Punches: Martha Stewart - Birds on a Wire, Garden Trellis, Arch Lattice, Daisy Fan Stampin' Up - Modern Label, Extra Large Decorative Punch, Large Tag, Word Window, Extra Large Scallop Oval, Two Step Bird. Ticket Corner, Scallop Trim, Pinking Hearts; EK Success - Wright Iron Corner Punch
Cricut Cartridges: Accent Essentials, George, and Plantin SchoolBook
Misc: Making Memories Mini brads, Recollection Boutiques Fleur - Mulberry paper butterfly, Ribbon, White and Gold Berries, K&Company Echo Modern Metal Art Label Holders, Recollections rhinestone sticker, rhinestones in various colors, pop up dots and foam tape, adhesive and various rub ons.

No comments: