Thursday, February 17, 2011

Heartfelt Sympathy

I needed a couple of Sympathy cards and this is what I came up with. I don't know about you but I have a hard time making this type of card, so I figured keeping it plain and simple was the best.

I used the cuttlebug folder Bird Call for the main image on my card. I placed my cardstock where I wanted it to show off the bird then embossed.

Here's a close up of the embossing. It really didn't picture well but it looks great in person.

I did a search for Sympathy in Design Studio and did not find anything. So I searched my stamps and came up with this on from My Sentiments Exactly. I cut the "With" from the rest of the stamp as it was a long one.


After I had made my cards I realized I did not check Cricutsearch.com. There are actually four cartridges that have sympathy on them and I have two of them. I've included those cuts on my file for you.


Thanks for stopping by.

Click here for the cut file.Add Image

Recipe:
Paper: Stampin Up' - white and black.
Stamp: My Sentiment Exactly - With Heartfelt Sympathy
Ink: Stampin Up' - Basic Black
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Bird Call
Punch: Stampin' Up -Ticket Corner Punch
Cricut Cartridges: George, Wild Card
Misc: glue, ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [18 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria