Monday, May 2, 2011

Betty Lou - Country Life Series #1

Country Life is one of the Cartridges I received for my birthday from my guys and I am going to do a series of cards using this cartridge. Betty Lou is the first image on the cartridge and I'm going to start with her.

I cut her and the layers out at 5 inches. Keep in mind that what ever color you pick for the main image will be the color of her hair, shirt and boots unless you cut the image a couple of time and fussy cut those pieces.


I used a Martha Stewart punch for the background to resemble a fence. I'm using a Stampin' up paper pack called Welcome Neighbor for the pattern papers.




Thanks for stopping by. Click here for the cut file.

Recipe:

Paper: Pattern Papers - Stampin' Up Welcome Neighbor; Cardstock - Scraps

Cricut Cartridges: Country Life, George

Punch: Martha Stewart - Garden Trellis

Misc: adhesive

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [03 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 03, 2011. Thanks again.