Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Calendar Mini Album - Part Three

Last week I skipped over April so I'm showing it here with August and September.



I added a leaf to the decorative label punch. At the bottom I used some more of the velvet trim and layered on top of that a flower trim.



April's page two has the other leaf rub on and a second punch punch, both punches have a pop up dot behind them.


For August I used a bunch of tags to decorate the page. The rhinestones were cut apart and put onto two different tags and a couple of prima flowers to finish the tags off. Life is a rub on and has a pop dot behind it to raise it above the rose flower trim.


Here is some more of these birds. I just love their expressions. Together is another rub on and is pop dotted between the birds. There was not a bird there so this fit perfectly between them.


The butterfly on the tag is cut from the same paper as the background for this page. I've had this paper and just really didn't know what to do with it. It is embossed and does have some glitter in it, but it's just an unusual pattern paper for me. I added a journaling card and another tag with a "Home" rub on and ribbon to finish off the page.



The "Life" is cut from a journaling spot and I used the ticket corner punch on it along with the oval scallop. "Forever" is another rub on and is layered on a scallop circle. The butterflies are punched from the background pattern paper from page one.


Thanks for stopping by.


Recipe: (This is just a few of the supplies I used on this project. Most of the supplies came from the Scrapbook Heaven Monthly Kits - includes rub on, buttons, ribbon, journaling labels, and chipboard pieces).

Paper: Scrapbook Heaven Kits, Cardstock - DCWV

Punches: Stampin' Up - Extra Large Decorative Punch, Curly Label, Large Tag, Ticket Corner, Extra Large Scallop Punch; Martha Stewart - Arch Lattice, Garden Trellis; Marvy Clever Lever Punch - Scallop and Oval

Misc: Adhesive, pop up dots, buttons, ribbon

No comments: