Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I heart this face and Smile . . .

For my fourth set of double page layouts I used the paper crimper to add a bit of texture to the faux ribbon strips. I will have to use this technique more often.

I added a large button to the center of the heart and layered the heart onto a chipboard piece. This page was another one that had the instructions for a 12x12 page.



I crimped the border pieced and punched the top and bottom of it border. Smile if from the stickers in the kit.

As usual I created a Design Studio file for the layout, but I have not cut it yet. Click here for the file. Thanks for stopping by.


Disclosure: I'm not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.


Recipe:

(Piggy Tales Kit included the chipboard letters and accents, alphabet rub on).

Paper: Piggy Tales Kit, DCWV cardstock

Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Coffee Bean

Cricut Cartridges: Accent Essentials, All Mixed Up, George, Fabulous Finds, Plantin SchoolBook

Misc: pop up dots, adhesive, button,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [18 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria