Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Calendar Mini Album - Part Two

Here is part two of the Calendar Mini Album. I did not use my Cricut for this project. It was a challenge for me to use product I don't normally use in my scrapbooking - rub ons, journaling spots, stickers and chipboard pieces.

I just love the pom pom trim under the calendar. I used three different punches and added a rub on to each one.

I added the "Family" rub on and used the ticket corner punch, then cut around the top of "Family, and add a few red rhinestones to finish the page. I used pop up dots on this so that picture can slide behind this.



A couple of tags with rub ons, prima flowers and rhinestones in the middle for the June page.




This prima flower was already colored and I thought it went well with this page. I have it on top of the Decorative Label punch. Happiness is a rub on and I just cut around it then used pop up dots to layer it onto the Curly Label punch. Both of the punches are glued to the top of the Garden Trellis punch so that pictures can slide behind.



For July I used the decorative tape on the bottom of the tag punch, and rub ons on the other punches. The glittered square paper clip was part of one of the kits. I layered a striped ribbon on top of the velvet ribbons.


Page two for July I kind of went tag crazy and they are on layered on top of a border with the arch lattice punch behind. The sheer ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe: (This is just a few of the supplies I used on this project. Most of the supplies came from the Scrapbook Heaven Monthly Kits - includes rub ons, buttons, ribbon, labels)

Paper: Scrapbook Heaven Kits, Cardstock - DCWV
Punches: Stampin' Up - Extra Large Decorative Punch, Curly Label, Large Tag punch, ticket corner punch, Extra Large Scallop punch; Martha Stewart - Arch Lattice punch, Garden Trellis punch,

Misc: adhesive, pop up dots, buttons, ribbon

No comments: