Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Accordion Fold Mini Album

I made a small accordion Fold Mini Album. You can find lots of instructions on the Internet, but here is the two links that I used: Scap'NFrames.com and this one.




I decorated the front of my album with a twine wrapped "d".








The inside of the album. I have a couple of pocket pages with a few tags and barn doors in them.



And the back of the album. This is the last of the Piggy Tales 5 Little Ducks Kit paper wise. I have a few of the embellishments left but the paper is all used up.

4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is a very cute mini!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [23 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Georges DUVAL said...

Hi Cindy,
I am the webmaster of the website scrapnframes.com (and art-georges.fr).
Can you contact me on info@art-georges.fr and give me your email address.
Best regards !

Erin said...

just coming from scrapnframes(dot)com. Great !