Friday, June 17, 2011

Strawberry Card - Country Life Series #3

I used the Strawberry on the Country Life cartridge to make this shaped card. I did not weld it together I just glued the top of the strawberry to form the card. I cut all of the shapes out at 4 1/4".






After I had everything glued down I went around the card with a white gel pen. This card will fit into a regular sized envelop.


Click here for Country Life Series #1 - Betty Lou
Click here for Country Life Series #2 - Windmill Thanks

Click here for the Strawberry shaped card file.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: Card stock - scraps of black, brown, green white and two shades of red
Ink: Color box Lime, VersaMagic Red
Cricut Cartridge: Country Life
Misc: ribbon, hole punch, adhesive, white gel pen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [18 Jun 08:25am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [19 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Food/Kitchen Related, Recipe Card(s) Theme post on Jun. 19, 2011. Thanks again.