Thursday, June 16, 2011

Deer Card

I am in the process of cleaning my desk and there is no way I am taking a picture of it - it is that bad!! I have been working on several projects at once and just kept piling the stuff up as the deadlines came and went. I don't know about you but I have one desk and I use it for work and for crafting, so at time it can be a mess.

I had a few images left over from making my March card swap so I decided to put them to use for the OWH cards. Yes, I said March. That is the month my world became insane and I'm trying to dig out.


I did a simple layering for the card front and just added a white card stock to the inside.

Thanks for stopping by.
2 cards made for OWH

Recipe:
Paper: Pattern Paper-DCWV the Stack 6; Card stock - DCWV - blue, scraps of white and brown.
Stamps: Close to My Heart - Racoon and Friends
Ink: Stampin' Up - Soft Suede
Misc: adhesive

No comments: