Wednesday, June 15, 2011

4x6 Mini Album - Part Three

These are the final pages in the 4x6 mini album from the Piggy Tales Kit.




I used some more of the barn doors and tags with the rub on for this page. I didn't use my cricut for the pocket.



I just love this little chipboard turtle. I have him up on pop up dots so that the picture can slide behind him and added a little bit of ribbon.


I used the same Wild Card envelope for this page that I used on page six, but only cut one of the liners. I did not adjust the envelope and used staples again.



Here is the last page of my album. The trim used here was included in the kit and a photo can fit behind the trim. I glued the trim to the back of the photo mat, then glued the mat to the background paper. The bow is made separate and I used a glue to attach it to the ribbon.




Here is the album all put together. Thanks for stopping by. Click here for the cut file.


Click here for Part One



Disclosure: I'm not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.



Recipe: (Most of the paper is from the Piggly Tales Kit along with the chipboard, pieces, barn doors, rub ons and chipboard pieces).


Paper: Piggy Tales Kit - 5 Little Ducks, Cardstock - DCWV and Stampin' Up


Cricut Cartridges: Fabulous Finds, George, Heritage, Plantin SchoolBook, Tags Bags Boxes and More, and Wild Card


Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Terra Cotta, Navy Blue, and Olive Green


Misc: Adhesive, ribbon and yarn scraps, binder clip form the office supply store, Bind it all and stapler

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [16 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Jun. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

Gail said...

Your mini album us really cute!