Wednesday, June 1, 2011

4x6 Mini Ablum - Part One

I've been working on a mini album using some of the scraps from the Piggy Tales Kit. I used my Cricut heavily on this project along with some of the rub ons that were included in the kit. I'm going to use my Bind It All to put it all together but you can use rings or any binding method you like.


I cut the frame 5 times from cardstock and glued them together. My ribbon is wrapped around the cover and page two. I didn't care it it showed through at the edges. I glued the edges of the frame so that the mat can be removed and a photo put on it or journaling. My cut file has a circle for the crumpled flowers that I did not use. The is some that is left over from anther project and was a wire ribbon - I just pulled the wires out.





Page Two is really simple. I tried to alter my pages with a simple photo mat page and a page with embellishments.









Page three has a lot going on. I used the notebook paper from the Fabulous Finds cartridge and cut it out three times to make a removable notebook with a tag pocket on the front of it. I just used a binder clip to attach it to the page.






Here is page three taken apart. The button is a chipboard piece that was included in the kit. I used scrap ribbon and staples to bind the edge of the notebook.






Page 4 is another simple page. The "toadly awesome" is a rub on that was included in the kit.

I'm planning on binding my album at the top so the even numbered pages (or back of the page) have the holes punched for the binding at the bottom of them Thanks for stopping by.








Disclosure: I'm not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.



Recipe: (Most of the Paper is from the Piggy Tales Kit along with the chipboard pieces, barn doors and rub ons.

Paper: Piggy Tales Kit - 5 Little Duckies, Cardstock - DCWV and Stampin' Up.
Cricut Cartridges:Fabulous Finds, George, Heritage, Plantin SchoolBook, Tags Bags Boxes and More, Wild Card

Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Terra Cotta, Navy Blue, Olive Green
Misc: Adhesive, ribbon and yarn scraps, binder clip from office supply store, Bind it All and rings, stapler

No comments: