Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Rainy Day

Back in April Sketch Support was using an umbrella on their layouts and projects. I had some of the Piggy Tales Kit left over and thought it would make a great Rainy Day layout with the umbrella as a border.


I searched my cartridges to find one that had an umbrella on it and realized that I also need to use the boy with the umbrella from A Child's Year since this layout is going to my sister for her grandson.








The tag in the corner is only glued on the side and bottom so that the photo can slide behind it. When I got ready to cut my title I changed the font from All Mixed Up to Jasmine but both are in the cut file.




Thanks for stopping by. Click here for the file.


Disclosure: I'm not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Recipe:
Paper: Pattern Paper - Piggy Tales Kit - 5 Little Ducks; Cardstock - DCWV
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Navy Blue
Cricut Cartridges: A Childs Year, All Mixed Up, Disney Pooh and Friends, Jasmine, and Tags Bags Boxes and More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [01 Jun 10:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jun. 02, 2011. Thanks again.