Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thank You Blossom Card

This is the card I made for my card swap this month. I always do a sample card and when I'm happy with the way it is I make the cards for the card swap, but I wasn't thinking of how many pieces I need to punch out to make 9 of these cards.

I used two pieces of pattern paper for the base. The flower is three of the large petals with two of the solid large petals behind and the flower center is attached on top of the ribbon and flower.




I stamped the medium flower petals on the envelope and the small flower petals on the inside of the card.


Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper: DCWV - Summer Dreams Stack (pattern paper), blue, tan, and white cardstock; Sunburst- green paper
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Build a Blossom; Impression Obsession - Sentiments II
Ink: Stampin' Up - Melon Mambo and Early Expresso
Punch: Stampin' Up - Blossom Petals Punch, Word Window Punch, and Designer Label Punch
Ribbon: Stampin' Up - Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding

No comments: