Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mom- Part 1

Last May Jessica Sprague offered the self paced class Mouse, Paper Scissors: Mom which you created a card, scrapbook layout and a mini album. She had papers that you could download and print along with the templates. I was having printer issues and could not get anything to print to the size it was needed so I used scrapbook paper that I had on had. I couldn't even get the album pages, tag holder, or mini file folder to print to the correct sizes, so this is my Kind of Mouse Paper Scissors Mom album.
My album shape is similar but also a little bit bigger. The white pattern paper with the flowers is Lovey Dovey - Love is in the Air, the ruffle is made from Stampin' Up First Edition paper, and the turquoise binding is the back cover folded over to the front and is Circle of Love.





I used double sided paper and this is the back side of Love is in the Air. I added journal stamp from Stampin' Up's Notably Ornate set stamped in Pear Pizzaz and fussy cut around it.



The ruffle is glued between the two pages and is more of Stampin' Up's First Edition Paper. The pattern paper is from Autumn Leaves MOD Whirligig Collection - Medallions.





I used Autumn Leaves MOD Whirligig Collection Parasols for this page.






The mini album is Autumn Leaves MOD Whirligig Collection - Bloom Zoom Paper and the blue cardstock is DCWV.






The striped paper is K&I Memories - Poolsidee Ronnaway


No comments: