Monday, June 27, 2011

Notably Ornate - 8x8 Layout

I just love the journal stamp in the Notably Ornate stamp set and how easy it stamps. I stamped the journal stamp in Pear Pizzaz and fussy cut it out.




I used the D'vine Swirl Embossing folder to emboss the pink photo mat, (it's hard to see the embossing in the picture). I tucked the stamped journal spot and the tab behind the photo mat.

On page four I embossed the strip instead of the photo mat, (I put my 4x6 page in between my 8x8 pages).





On this set I kept the 4x6 photo mats the same and just alternated them in the album. I punched the border of the white mats and layered it onto pink card stock. They can use this to journal or as a photo mat.





I used a double scallop trim on the second set of 4x6 photo mats, which is on pop up dots so they can slide a photo behind.










Thanks for stopping by.




Recipe:
Paper: Pattern Paper - Nana's Nursery; DCWV card stock - white, pink green
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Notably Ornate
Ink: Peat Pizzaz
Punch: Stampin' Up - Scallop Border,2"x 1 3/8" Oval, Corner Rounder; Martha Stewart - Swirling Lace Corner Punch
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - D'vine Swirl
Misc: adhesive, scissors, pop up dots

No comments: