Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cricut 360 Challenge #8 - Back To School

The new challenge at Cricut 360 is Back to School. I decided to make a mini 6x6 album. I used a couple pieces of recycled chipboard boxes for this project. I inked all the edges of the album with Distress Ink. The page elements were either inked in brown or white.


I used a couple of different cartridges for this challenge. The photo frame is from Accent Essentials, the bus charm Doodlecharms and the boy is from A Child's Year. I used The forest Branches embossing folder to distress the frame.



I used the border feather on the Doodlecharms cartridge to create the bus border.


The alphabet mat is from Graphically Speaking and the apple charm is from Doodlecharms

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe
Paper: DSP - Seasons Paper pack, Cardstock - unknown as it came from my scrap pile
Cricut Cartridges: A Child's Year, Accent Essentials, George, and Graphically Speaking
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Forest Branches
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Coffee Bean; Distress Ink - Vintage Photo; VersaMagic: Cloud White
Punch: Ticket corner punch
Misc: adhesive, pop up dots, ribbon - unknown

1 comment:

Sonya said...

What an awesome project!! Glad you joined us at Cricut360 this week!