Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fancy Bath Towels

I needed a birthday present for a young lady. I pulled out my Fabric Ribbon sample sheets then went shopping for bathroom towels. I actually take my sample sheet with me so that I can match it to the towels. Here is what my sample sheets look like.






After I matched up the fabric ribbon to the towel color I made three sets of fancy bathroom towels.

Set 1:
The pre gathered lace has a gold thread running through it and I thought it went well with the color combinations.
Set 2:

I had to gather the lace on this one. It was worth the effort as I love the way it turned out.
>
Set 3:

I only had one size of the fabric ribbon so I used it on all three towels.
Recipe:
Ribbons and lace - all were from stash
Thread, bath towels, sewing machine, pins, iron and ironing board

No comments: