Thursday, August 25, 2011

Recipe Book

For some reason this didn't post yesterday so I'll give it a try today. My niece just had her second baby so I thought this would be perfect for her to take pictures of the kids helping make Christmas Cookies or Hot Chocolate for Santa or Reindeer Food for Rudolph.

The album is 6x12 from Pink Paislee and the papers are from October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker line and Graphic 45's Domestic Goddess Collection and came as a kit from Scrapbook Heaven. (Remember you can click an image to see the detail.)

For the first divider I used the Clothespins paper - the plaid on the front and the flowers on the back. I cut around out the tag and the "Domestic Goddess" label from the Graphic 45 paper, punched a hole and added jute for the string. The Labels on the dividers are made from the Modern Homemaker stickers and Tiny Type stickers. I did back then with scrap paper as I have mine hanging over the edge of the divider.

For the second Divider I used the Cherry Pie paper and again cut around one of the sections of the Graphic 45 paper.

Michelle, one of the DT's made recipe cards for us to download and print out. I used some scraps to divide the page into 6x6 sections. The top sections she can use for pictures or to journal and the recipe is on the bottom. I used scraps and decorative punches to decorate the these two sections.

Here is the back of the pages. I used part of the clothesline sticker that was included to divide one of the pages and some scraps from other projects to decorate the second page.

Recipe: (Most of the product was from a Scrapbook Heaven Kit including the album)
Paper: October Afternoon Modern Homemaker line - Clothespins and Cherry Pie; Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess Collection Farmers Market; Unknown - scraps from left over project for embellishing
Stickers: October Afternoon Modern Homemaker; Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type
Misc: adhesive, pop up dots, jute, The flowers and buttons were included in the kit.

No comments: