Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Amoure - 12x12 Layout

I have a 12x12 layout to share with you using the Home Accents cartridge and George and Basic Shapes.

All of my edges in this layout were inked with coffee bean. I welded the bracket edge in Design Studio to make a border for my 12x12 paper and glued it next to the dotted paper. My ribbon covers the edges of both papers.

In the top left corner I stamped "Life is a matter of moments" and the angel then covered them with a Tim Holtz Fragment. After the fragrament was dry I used and X-acto knife to cut around it. I stamped Amour onto a piece of cardstock, inked and curled the edges.


I used three of the motifs for the corner with the bird pop dotted. You can slide a photo behind some of the flower motifs and the bird. The photo mat will hold a 5x7 photo.

Thanks for stopping by.

Disclosure: I'm not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Click here for the cut file.

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock - Sunburn Collection; Unknown - Polka Dot paper, dark brown cardstock.
Cricut Cartridges: George and Basic Shapes, Home Accents
Ink: Inkadinkadoo - Coffee Bean
Stamps: Stampin' Up -Elements of Style, Clearly For You
Misc.: Adhesive, pop up dots, glossy accents, Tim Holtz Fragment, X-acto Knife.

No comments: