Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tim's Tag - Day 1

Since I'm feeling better I started looking at Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas and I just can't resist. I thought I could just look at them and say next year but that just isn't happening. So here's my take on Tim's Day 1.


I used my Cricut and several cartridges to make this tag and will have a list at the bottom of the post.  I cut the tag out of kraft cardstock and used Desert Turquoise Acrylic Paint to paint my tag, and embossed with the Cuttlebug Snowflake Folder.  I forgot to distress the tag by sanding - 1 step skipped.  I used the Snowflakes embossing folder, the Xyron on the "Noel"

Entered in the Insiration Journal.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cricut Cartridges: Holly Leaves and Pine Branch - Christmas; Tag and pine cone flowers - Close To My Heart Art Philosophy; Banner - Heritage; Noel - Martha Stewart Seasonal; Swirl and Swirl for "Noel" - Sweethearts.

Recipe:
Cardstock: Recollections Kraft, scraps of brown, light green, dark green
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Music Notes
Ink: VersaMagic - Peralescent Ivy; Inkadinkadoo - Coffee Bean; Distress Ink - Faded Jeans, Vintage Photo; Stazon - Jet Black; Embossing Ink
Cricut Cartridges: Christmas, Close To My Heart Art Philosophy, Heritage, Martha Stewart Seasonal, Sweethearts
Acrylic Paint - Desert Turquoise
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug -Snowflake
Misc: Zig Brushables - Root Beer Float; Stampin' Up - Silver Glitter Glass; White Embossing Powder, pop up dots, adhesive, Xyron, ribbon, yarn, buttons. hot glue gun

No comments: