Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tim's Tag Day 2

Have you checked out Tim's Tag 2.  I was surprised at how quickly this came together.  I stamped my tag with Stampin' Up's Music Notes then painted it with Antique White acrylic paint and wiped it off before it dried.  I used my heat gun to help the drying process.  I sponged on a bit of Broken China then sprayed glimmer mist on it.  I cut the antlers off of the deer, ran it through my Xyron, placed a square of muslin on it and hand cut it out.  After sponging on some Brushed Corduroy ink I think it looks almost like Tim's. For the border I used a scrap of  tan cardstock, punched with the scallop border punch, inked with Vintage Photo and added pearls.

I am entering this into the Inspiration Journal Challenge.

Thanks for stopping my.

Cricut Cuts: Tag - Close To My Heart Art Philosophy; Reindeer and Wreath - Christmas

Recipe:
Paper: Cardstock - Recollections Kraft paper, scrap for border and green
Cricut Cartridges: Close To My Heart - Art Philosophy, Christmas
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Snow Swirled, Music Notes; Merry Christmas
Ink: Stazon - Black Jet. VersaMark - Embossing Ink; Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy, Broken China, Vintage Photo
Punch: Stampin' Up - Scallop Border
Misc.: Glimmer Mist - Jazz Blue, Stickles - Holly, Xyron, Muslin, Acrylic Paint - Antique White, Heat gun, Pearls, Adhesive, pop up dots, Pearls, button, ribbon and yarn.

No comments: