Monday, January 2, 2012

{Love} - Creating Pretty Cards 7

I created this card for this month's challenge at Craft Project Central.  The challenge runs all month long and you can enter as may times as you wish, but you must use Stampin' Up supplies only.  In the past I have started out with great intentions and somewhere along the line I've used something that wasn't Stampin' Up so I haven't entered.  Today however I got it right!!!


I stamped the medium sized doily onto whisper white card stock and punched it out with the 1 3/4" Circle punch.  The card base is Basic Gray and the pattern papers are from the Welcome Neighbor paper pack. 

For the inside I cut the Whisper White at 5 1/4" x 4 " and a border using the Welcome Neighbor DSP.


I stamped with the other three stamps from the Delicate Doilies set on the  envelope and then embossed using Melon Mambo Embossing powder.  I believe that it's a nice touch to finish off your card. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Recipe ( All Supplies are Stampin' Up)
Cardstock - Basic Gray and Whisper White; Welcome Neighbor DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Gray
Embossing Powder: Melon Mambo
Stamps: Tiny Tags, Bliss, Delicate Doilies
Ribbon: 1/2" Seam Binding - Rose Red
Punches: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Jewelry Tag
Misc: Basic Pearls, adhesive and heat gun

3 comments:

Kris McIntosh said...

I love your card. The colours are so soft and pretty. Just beautiful

KilkennyVFX said...

I love the parterned paper that you used on this card. Your details on the inside of the card and the envelope are so thoughtful! The recipient will love it. I love the melon mambo embossing. Thanks for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Challenge at Craft Project Central. Thanks for sharing.

Jacque said...

Hey Cindy! Love your pretty card! Glad you were able to do one with SU supplies!! Thanks for sharing your pretty creation on Craft Project Central! Happy New Year!!