Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Snowflake Layout

Here's a quick winter layout using the Bright and Jolly Pattern Papers and the Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge.  I matched the snowman pattern paper with the green cardstock and another pattern paper from the Bright and Jolly Collection for the frame.

I cut some the extra snowflakes from white cardstock and added them around the outside of the frame using pop up dots.  I think there was two snowflakes I didn't use. I totally forgot to ink my edges so they are all "naked"on this layout.

Cutting Directions:
Lacy Label - Snowflake 4, button #14
Frame: 11 1/4" (layer)
Mat: 11 1/4"
Snowflakes: 11 1/4" (layer, shift)

Recipe:
Paper: Recollections - Bright and Jolly Pattern Papers, DCWV Cardstock - White and Green
Cricut Cartridge: Lacy Labels
Misc: pop up dots, adhesive.

No comments: