Monday, January 9, 2012

Thanks So Much - Creating Pretty Cards 7

I needed a thank you card and decided to use the sketch from Craft Project Central and based it on my {Love} Card.


I added a few extra pearls to the ribbon on the left hand side and one on each side of the bow. 


I also added the little flower stamp in the inside of the card from the Tiny Tags stamp set.


Once again I stamped then embossed the envelope.  It's a little thing but it really adds a lot when you send the card. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe: (All Supplies are Stampin' Up)
Cardstock - Basic Gray and Whisper White; Welcome Neighbor DSP
Ink: Dusty Durango, Basic Gray
Embossing Powder: Tangerine Tango
Stamps: Tiny Tags, Bliss, Delicate Doilies
Ribbon: 1/2" Seam Binding - Baja Breeze
Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, Jewelry Tag
Misc: Basic Pearls, adhesive and heat gun

No comments: