Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fabulous Florets - CPC8

I made this card for the monthly challenge  Creating Pretty Cards Challenge at Craft Projects Central.



I used Whisper White cardstock for my base and embossed it using the Final Press embossing folder.  The pattern paper is another sheet from the Welcome Neighbor paper pack.  I punched the edge with the scallop border punch then scored along the edge so that it would stand up just a little. 


For the inside I used a whisper white mat cut to 5 1/4 x 4, punched the edge and added a 1/2" strip of the pattern paper behind the scallop.




I stamped the butterfly from the Clearly for You set and punched it out.   The ribbon is tucked behind the pattern.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this card in the Creating Pretty Cards 8 challenge.

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.

Recipe:
Paper: Stampin' Up - Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor DSP
Stamp: Fabulous Florets, Clearly for You
Ink: Melon Mambo
Ribbon: Rose Red Seam Binding
Punch: Scallop Border punch, corner rounder punch
Embossing Folder: Final Press

1 comment:

KilkennyVFX said...

Beautiful creation for the sketch challenge! I like the added detail of the little butterfly stamped in the middle of the circle. Thanks for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge at Craft Project Central!