Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Masculine Cards

I'm continuing today with the cards for guys and the same color combinations.  For the first card I used the Natures Silhouettes stamp set.  I stamped the tree and grass in Pear Pizzazz, the deer in Soft Suede. I used the circle dies to cut it out and the larger circle for the brown.  I have a piece of green ribbon behind the circles.


For the inside I used the pine cone and branch stamp from the Autumn Days set.  Then punched it out.

I used three of the circle dies to cut my circles out of.  I have two different colors of black for my cogs around the circle. 


I cut a couple of the cogs and used them as a border along the bottom of the mat on the inside.


Thanks for stopping by.
2 cards for OWH

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned.
Recipe:
Paper: DCWV Cardstock - Green; American Crafts Pattern Paper - metropolitan; unknown scraps of white, blue and brown
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Autumn Days, Natures Silhouettes, Extreme Dirt Bike
Ink: Stampin' Up - Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede and Basic Gray
Punch: Stampin' Up Cogs Extra Large Double Punch, 1 " circle punch, Designer Label punch
Die: Nestabilities - Standard Circles Large
Misc: Adhesive, pop up dots, ribbon

No comments: