Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Chillin'

I finished a double page layout for a wedding we attended.  I  am using the DCWV Heirloom stack for all of the pattern paper and added both black and dark brown cardstock. Remember you can click on the page to make it larger to see the detail.




I used alphabet stickers to spell out "chillin" on the top scallop,  cut out the"Good Times" from the paper and turned it into a banner on the bottom scallop.

Both pages have stick pins that I made and attached to the ribbon. I scattered a couple of buttons along with the silk roses on the pages.  These layouts are for my oldest son's album and I just love how these papers do not make it a girly page.
Cutting Instructions:
You will need to cut two of each if you are making a two page layout.
Background Paper: 12x12 Brown Cardstock
Red: 11 3/4 x 11 3/4
Green Pattern Paper: 10 1/2 x 5
Red and Blue Flower: 8 1/2 x 4 1/2
Blue and tan pattern paper: 9 1/4 x 3 1/4
Black Photo Mat: 6 1/4 x 4 1/4

Click here for the cutting file.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Paper:
Cardstock - The Paper Company - Umber Cover; Recollections - black; Pattern Papers - DCWV - The Heirloom Stack
Alphabet Stickers - Pink Paislee Holiday Doodle Aqua
Ribbon: Offray Straight 'n' Narrow - Dancer brown, unknown blue ribbon scraps.
Punch: Stampin' Up - Decorative Lable punch
Misc: buttons, beads for pins, silk roses, pop up dots, adhesive

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Cindy this is such a cute layout! Oh and I love that paper pack I have it too!