Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Falling Flowers Layout

I had a few of the punched flowers that I've turned into a couple of 8x8 layouts. My photo mat is 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 .


I again used a bunch of scraps to stamp and punch my flowers.  The flowers are on pop up dots and each center has a few of the My & My Big Ideas beads in them.



Thanks for stopping by.
Recipe:
Paper: Scraps of cardstock in pink, yellow and orange, green,white, browns, purple
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Punch Potpourri
Ink: Stampin' Up - Rose Red, Razzleberry, Riding Hood Red, Melon Mambo, Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Dusty Durango; Versa Magic - Coffee Bean, Midnight Blue
Punch: Martha Stewart - Branch punch,; Stampin' Up - , Boho Blossoms
Misc: Glossy Accents, Me & My Big Ideas - beads, Pop up dots, adhesive

1 comment:

cinmfoster said...

Tina Campbell has left a new comment on your post "Falling Flowers Layout":

The blue with the gold and yellow flowers is gorgeous! Love the punched edge on this one too.