Day 1 of Stretch Your Stamps Card 3.
The next card was to stamp onto Acetate with your background stamp. I have a really hard time of getting Archival ink off of my stamps so I used Brilliance Pigment Ink instead. I cut, scored and folded the acetate first. After inking up my stamp I placed the acetate on top of the stamp and pressed the acetate onto the stamp.
I used my heat gun to dry the ink. Since I had used a full sheet of acetate I created another card.
2 cards for OWH.
Cutting Instructions for the banners:
Blue: 1/2" x 5", scored at 2 3/4" and 1/2" x 5 1/4" scored at 3 3/4"
Purple: 1/4" x 5", scored at 2 3/4" and 1/4" x 5', scored at 3 3/4"
Paper: Unknown Cardstock - purple, gray blue
Stamps: Stampin' Up - Hello Doily; Hero Arts Clear Designs - "Y"
Ink: VersaMagic - Midnight Black; Brilliance Pigment Ink - Moonlight White
Punch: Stampin' Up - Word Window Punch
Misc: Adhesive, pop up dots, Acetate, heat gun,