Tuesday, July 10, 2012

You are so berry sweet

Day 1 of Stretch Your Stamps Card 2.  We were to incorporate a tag using the background stamp.  I cut a regular tag out of brown cardstock stamped with the Hello Doily stamp in Early Espresso


I cut my green card stock down to give a little red border then attached the tag and ribbon to the card front.  I used markers to color in the Unity Stamps.


I finished off the inside of the card with the sweetest strawberry vine.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 card made for OWH.

Recipe:
Paper: Unknown Cardstock from my stash: Red, green, brown, and white
Stamps: Unity KOTM June 2012 - {Sweet Summer Love}, Stampin' Up - Hello Doily
Markers: Stampin' Up - Stampin' Write Markers - Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride; Brushables - Black and Spring Green
Ink: Stampin'  Up - Early Espresso
Embossing Folder: Tim Holtz Alterations
Misc.: adhesive, Ribbon - scraps of white and black, pop up dots,

No comments: